Anxiety has been the most common mental illness in the United States. Most Americans were not aware of the symptoms Anxiety revealed. Until actually talking to a doctor about it.
Did you know there are different types of Anxiety Most Americans are Experiencing?
Different Types of Anxiety
- OCD — Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- PTSD — Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Selective Mutism
- Separation Anxiety
- Medication Induced Anxiety Disorder
If you’re not familiar with these types of Anxiety Disorders. I’ve provided a video below to check out. You’ll be amazed when you find out the full meaning of these different types of Anxiety Disorders.
I want to share with you the symptoms of Anxiety Disorder. You may not be familiar with the symptoms. Keep in mind the symptoms I’m sharing are common symptoms you may be experiencing. If this is the case, contact your Primary Care Physician or Therapist for a specific care plan.
- Panic, Fear and, uneasiness
- Sleep Problems
- Shortness of Breath
- Inability to concentrate
- Sweaty, Numb, or tingling hands or feet
- Unable to stay calm or stay still
- Breathing Faster and more quickly than normal
- Dry Mouth
- Tense Muscles
Anxiety Disorder Causes
- Environmental Stress (stressful events)
- Medical Conditions
- Drug Withdrawal or Misuse
- Brain Chemistry
Anxiety has a long list of Risk factors that will raise your anxiety. I want to share with you a natural remedy that will help you reduce your anxiety/depression. It is proven to change your mood, help with halitosis and, digestive problems.
It has several health benefits anyone can benefit from. If you’re interested in learning more about this Natural Remedy and how to use it.